Who we are
This Site is operated by Life of Riley Media FZ-LLC, Ground floor Building 16, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE.
We are a digital marketing and events business and for more information see
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the Site, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this SIte (this speeds up your access as you do not have to log-in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our Site;
- keep track of the experiences stored in your Bucket List;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
For further information on cookies generally, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies: these allow you to keep experiences in your Bucket List when shopping online. These cookies expire when the browser is closed.
- Permanent cookies: these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the Site. The law concerning permanent cookies stipulates that they need to be deleted after a period of six months.
- Third-party cookies: these are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information to carry out various research into behaviour, demographics etc.
The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
What they do
Life of Riley
Website framework cookie.
Life of Riley
This prevents cross site forgery.
Life of Riley
check if a user has agreed to the GDPR statement.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (e.g. to enable you to save experiences in your Bucket List).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this Site.
How to contact us
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on 18th May 2018 and last updated on 30th Nov 2018
We may change this policy from time to time. When we do we will inform you via e-mail and/or a notification to this effect on our Site.