Why Hop On A Ferry to Frieze Art Fair?
Here at Life of Riley, we love all forms of art, that’s why we know that in early May, Randall Park Island is the place to be for contemporary art-lovers.
So whether you consider yourself an aficionado of modern art or whether you’re newbies like us, why not take a morning or afternoon to hop on a five-minute ferry ride from East 90th Street to that island oasis in the middle of New York? We promise you won’t be disappointed as the whole island transforms into the finest place to discover the world's leading contemporary and modern galleries.
What Makes This Island Art Festival One Of The Greatest?
- Amazing contemporary art fair five minutes from central New York
- Prints, designs, sculptures, Frieze Projects and Frieze Sounds
- Pop-up restaurants, activities, workshops
- Randall Park Island is an oasis away from the hustle and bustle
- Ideal for kids and with tickets starting at just $10
Your Adventure Awaits!
Learn more about this unique experience today.